Anusha RameshTrainer in the UK
- NSE CERTIFIED TECHNICAL ANALYST
- NSE CERTIFIED OPTION TRADER
- NISM CERTIFIED RESEARCH ANALYST
- NISM CERTIFIED INVESTMENT ADVISOR
- Finished Masters in Finance in UK in 2018
- Working as a Portfolio Manager in Hedgefund in the UK (2019 – present)
- UK head and Trainer at Purpletrades ( 2020 – present)
Anusha Ramesh, 25, is trading and investing in the Indian Equity market for last 5 years. and has finished her Masters in Finance from One of the top 5 Prestigious business schools in the UK.
Currently, she does market research on commodities on the ICE futures market of the US and Europe and helps esteemed hedge funds by helping them with strategies for trading and investing.
She has an enormous knowledge of both Indian and UK market and trains individuals to be a professional trader. and has currently trained 30+ HNI.
Her expertise is in derivative market (mainly options).
She currently lives in London and is actively teaching whilst working full time.
SWING HIGH AND SWING LOW in Indian Market: Swing High and Swing low is one of the oldest yet effective patterns to set up a trade and find out potential trend reversal. In this blog, we will cover how to swing high and low are formed, how to plot them and what would be theMarch 28, 2020
March 12, 2020