List of Courses Offered in the UK:
1. Foundation course (1 hour ) (£50):
- How the stock market was formed and evolved.
- Why investing in the Equity market is important.
- What is the Primary and Secondary market?
- Advantages of investing in the stock market.
- How to Open a Trading account with Indian brokers and start trading/investing.
2. Basic Course (1 hour) (£50):
- Introduction to the Equity market.
- Dividend, bonus and split explanation.
- Equity market terminologies.
- Types of trading based on entry.
- Types of trading based on holding period.
- Indian equity market rules.
- Margin, leverage/exposure in the Indian market
- Opening a Demat account.
3. Futures and Options a complete course (6 hours) (£150):
- What is derivative trading ?
- Introduction to futures
- Futures v/s equity.
- Introduction to Options
- Futures vs options
- Valuation of options based on strikes
- How to choose a strike price
- Time decay
- Option writing
- Option vs option writing
4. Advanced options course (2 hours) (£50):
- Advanced options strategies
- Straddle, strangle, Iron condor, with the graphical payoff.
5. Technical analysis course (5 hours) (£100):
- What is technical analysis
- Dow theory
- Support and resistance
- Double top and bottom with volumetric studies
- Swing high low based trading system
- Candlesticks and its psychology
- RSI and its divergence
- Creating scanner charts for the Indian market.
Buy complete package at just £300.
To enroll to the courses, email us at [email protected]